Helping the body heal & regenerate itself by focusing on reflex maps of points & areas of the body in the feet using unique micromovement techniques
Reflexology can assist women during all stages of their lives, from the onset of menstruation and puberty, through to fertility, pregnancy peri-menopause, and menopause. As you journey through these stages, you experience many physical and psychological changes.
Female hormonal changes can vary widely and can be very different for each woman. Women’s bodies are often in a state of imbalance throughout their lifetime. Reflexology can help to ease any discomfort that may develop and helps the body’s natural healing process.
Menstruation is an amazing gift from nature and you can learn a lot about yourself by listening to your monthly period. They give us important information about how your body is doing (or not doing) each month? An upset stomach or headache is your body’s way of letting you know something’s wrong, so why should it be any different when it comes to menstrual health? Your body, mind, and spirit are all interconnected.
Your diet, your lifestyle choices, your thoughts, your moods, your emotions, and stress can all impact your hormones and your monthly menstruation bleeds.
Reflexology is a great option to help balance your hormones, improve mood and is a safe therapy for all ages.
- Reduce the pain, bloating, and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Reduces dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menstruation by improving blood flow.
- Promotes regular menstrual cycles after irregular or absent periods.
- Helps improve fertility when combined with an optimal diet and lifestyle.
- Enhances reproductive health and helps speed up the recovery process following childbirth.
- Supports the recovery process after C-section deliveries.
- Chronic vaginal infections can be treated with an optimal diet and lifestyle plan
- It may alleviate symptoms of menopause, including dryness or discomfort during intercourse.
- It will help the uterus become more healthy and will eliminate toxins.
- Let go of the emotion stored within.
- Helps relieve hemorrhoids.
- Relief from the discomfort associated with fibroids, cysts, weakness, prolapse, and endometriosis.
- The nervous system is stimulated with neuron activity, putting the body in a relaxed state.
- It also improves blood circulation in the body.
- Improves bladder function, which reduces the likelihood of urinary tract issues.
- Improve the functioning of many organs in the body, which will lead to a higher metabolism, which will result in more energy being produced in your body.
- By relaxing the muscles that cause migraines and headaches, you can reduce their severity.
FERTILITY & REFLEXOLOGY
As a Reproflexology™ practitioner, I have been trained by Barbara Scott, considered one of the UK’s leading experts on working with couples undergoing assisted reproductive treatment, and have also taken additional classes in Fertility Reflexology from Louise Keats and Teresa Heath.
You can use reflexology to enhance fertility as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with other full-fledged treatment cycles, such as IUI, IVF, or donor eggs.
Reproflexology™ uses protocols to support your natural fertility or assisted fertility journey that ensures the right areas of the foot correlating with the parts of the body are stimulated or sedated, thereby sending the right messages to the relevant body part. Hormone imbalances, improved physical conditions, stress reduction, and regulating irregular cycle rhythms are the main goals.
PREGNANCY & REFLEXOLOGY
You can benefit from reflexology during pregnancy, particularly in terms of labor length, the need for analgesics during labor, and the process of postpartum recovery. In addition to the benefits described above, reflexology can help prevent postpartum depression, help your body heal faster, and return to normal metabolic activity faster.
Also, this is an ideal opportunity to connect with your baby and to feel nurtured and pampered prior to giving birth, calming and soothing any anxieties and stress that may be present.
A blissful session of reflexology can often induce spontaneous labor if your baby appears to be too comfortable. The benefits of reflexology are well known. It is proven that it can relax the mother-to-be, making her and her unborn child feel safe, nurtured, and ready to give birth. Additionally, your body will be balanced and refreshed after the session, enabling you to have the best birth experience.
WANT TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS?
Book A FREE 30 minute Call?