Reflexology can assist women during all stages of their lives, from the onset of menstruation and puberty, through to fertility, pregnancy peri-menopause, and menopause. As a woman journeys through these stages, she experiences many physical and psychological changes.
Female hormonal changes can vary widely and can be very different for each woman. Women’s bodies are often in a state of imbalance throughout their lifetime, and reflexology can help to ease any discomfort that may develop and helps the body’s natural healing process.
Menstruation is an amazing gift from nature and we can learn a lot about ourselves by listening to our monthly period. They give us important information about how our bodies are doing (or not doing) each month? An upset stomach or headache is our bodies’ way of letting us know something’s wrong, so why should it be any different when it comes to menstrual health? A person’s body, mind, and spirit are all interconnected.
Your diet, your lifestyle choices, your thoughts, your moods, and your emotions, and stress can all impact your hormones and your monthly menstruation bleeds.
Reflexology is a great option to help balance the hormones, improve mood and is a safe therapy for all ages.
- Reduce the pain, bloating, and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Reduces dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menstruation by improving blood flow.
- Promotes regular menstrual cycles after irregular or absent periods.
- Helps improve fertility when combined with an optimal diet and lifestyle.
- Enhances reproductive health and helps speed up the recovery process following childbirth.
- Supports the recovery process after C-section deliveries.
- Chronic vaginal infections can be treated with an optimal diet and lifestyle plan
- It may alleviate symptoms of menopause, including dryness or discomfort during intercourse.
- It will help the uterus become more healthy and will eliminate toxins.
- Let go of the emotion stored within.
- Helps relieve hemorrhoids.
- Relief from the discomfort associated with fibroids, cysts, weakness, prolapse, and endometriosis.
- The nervous system is stimulated with neuron activity, putting the body in a relaxed state.
- It also improves blood circulation in the body.
- Improves bladder function, which reduces the likelihood of urinary tract issues.
- Improve the functioning of many organs in the body, which will lead to a higher metabolism, which will result in more energy being produced in your body.
- By relaxing the muscles that cause migraines and headaches, you can reduce their severity.
Fertility & Reflexology
As a ReproflexologyTM practitioner, I have been trained by Barbara Scott, considered one of the UK’s leading experts on working with couples undergoing assisted reproductive treatment, and have also taken additional classes in Fertility Reflexology from Louise Keats and Teresa Heath.
You can use reflexology to enhance fertility as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with other full-fledged treatment cycles, such as IUI, IVF, or donor eggs.
Reproflexology™ uses protocols in the course of working with clients whether supporting your natural fertility or assisted fertility journey that ensures the right areas of the foot correlating with the parts of the body are stimulated or sedated, thereby sending the right messages to the relevant body part. Hormone imbalances, improved physical conditions, stress reduction, and regulating irregular cycle rhythms are the main goals.
Pregnancy & Reflexology
Women can benefit from reflexology during pregnancy, particularly in terms of labor length, the need for analgesics during labor, and the process of postpartum recovery. In addition to the benefits described above, reflexology can help prevent postpartum depression, help the body heal faster, and return to normal metabolic activity faster.
Also, this is an ideal opportunity to connect with your baby and to feel nurtured and pampered prior to giving birth, calming and soothing any anxieties and stress that may be present.
A blissful session of reflexology can often induce spontaneous labor if your baby appears to be too comfortable. The benefits of reflexology are well known. It is proven that it can relax the mother-to-be, making her and her unborn child feel safe, nurtured, and ready to give birth. Additionally, your body will be balanced and refreshed after the session, enabling you to have the best birth experience.