Self-help Womb Massage
Discover how you can perform a self-help womb massage at home. For reproductive health, menstrual cycle, & fertility support
This self help womb massage is the perfect gift for yourself. Whether you are on a fertility journey or experiencing menstrual or digestive issues. Or whether you are feeling disconnected from yourself, or simply need to nourish your body in some way.
There are many benefits to the techniques taught in this online course. Your body becomes balanced, your circulation is improved, your immune system is boosted, stress is reduced, plus many other benefits can be gained as a result of regular massage.
It is also useful to use self help womb massage as a complement to womb and fertility massages provided by trained professionals
Benefits of Self Help Womb Massage
- Helps to reposition the uterus if it is tilted
- Promotes the balance of hormones in the body
- It helps to reduce the formation of scar tissue
- Invigorates the uterus by bringing fresh blood to it
- Reduces stress levels and the effects of stress hormones in the body
- Circulates a greater amount of blood to the uterus and cervix
- Communication within the endocrine system is improved
- The liver is able to eliminate excess hormones more effectively with the help of massage
- Assists in maintaining hormonal balance by strengthening the hormonal feedback loop
- Assists the body in getting rid of old, stagnant blood and tissues by accelerating the elimination process
- Enhances digestion and aids in the detoxification process
- IBS symptoms, such as bloating and cramping in the stomach, can be reduced with this massage
- It relieves symptoms associated with endometriosis, PCOS, and fibroid growths
- It helps to resolve the blockage of the fallopian tubes.
What you'll learn
- You will learn how you can massage your abdomen and womb in order to improve your circulation, relieve your menstrual cramps, and ease your digestive issues
- How to adjust the massage throughout the course of your menstrual cycle
- You will discover the ways in which you can connect with, love, and nourish the womb on a physical and spiritual level
- Take control of your body by understanding the menstrual cycle and mucus changes that occur
- Identify the fear-holding muscle called Psoas and learn how to release and strengthen it
- An easy-to-follow guide on how to use Castor Oil packs to treat your body. Its aim is to help break down scar tissue, improve blood circulation and elimination, as well as soften up the abdomen as well.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, Self Help Womb Massage is PERFECT for you...
Self help Massage Course Content
Is is safe for me to use the Self-help Womb Massage techniques if I am going to get an IVF procedure, or if I am taking fertility medication?
If you are taking fertility medications or preparing for a fertility procedure, the massage techniques may be very beneficial to you. It is important that you inform your doctor that you are using massage therapy. You should stop using the techniques as soon as the transfer has taken place.
Could you tell me how frequently I should receive the massage in order to get the most benefit from it?
It is recommended that you perform this daily, except when you are menstruating or after ovulation if you are trying to conceive. You are fine to perform it every day, except during the time when you bleed, if you are not trying to conceive.
Would it be possible for me to perform the massage techniques if I have a coil fitted or if I am pregnant?
The womb massage should not be performed if you have a coil fitted in your uterus or if you are pregnant