An Ancient Ritual & Restorative Practice
The powerful ancient practice of Yoni Steams promotes the physical and emotional well-being of women.
Yoni steaming also called vaginal steaming or v-steaming, is an alternative form of holistic health care. A blend of therapeutic plants is infused in an herbal infusion to create soothing hot steam, which gently permeates a woman’s vagina, opens the cervix, lubricates the womb, and supports a healthy reproductive system.
It also gives us an opportunity to regain a sense of connection with our female body, the yoni/uterus, which is often lost after birth, unsatisfying intimate experiences, trauma, abuse, or even just cultural disconnection.
- Menstruation-related pain, bloating, and exhaustion are significantly reduced.
- Reduce the flow of menstrual blood and dark purple or brown blood at the beginning or end of menstruation.
- Reducing irregular or absent menstrual cycles, especially when combined with Womb and Fertility Massage
- Boosting fertility when combined with Womb and Fertility Massage
- It accelerates healing and tones the reproductive system after birth.
- Helps to clear uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis
- Helpful for pelvic pain, vaginal dryness or tightness, and pain during intercourse
- Trauma & emotional healing + a reconnection to femininity
- Healing postpartum or after a miscarriage or abortion
- Helps heal hemorrhoids
- Pre-menopause cycles are supported
- Relieves vaginal dryness during menopause
- Provides modern day women with a way of connecting to ancestral wisdom of their bodies
- Release of stored emotions & anxiety
- Relieves tension and creates a state of bliss
- Aids in the prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis, and odors by restoring the bacterial and PH balance