Yoni Steam Rituals
Yoni steams are an ancient sacred self-care practice that has been used by women for centuries to heal, cleanse & tone the yoni.
An Ancient Ritual & Restorative Practice
This powerful ancient practice of Yoni Steams has been proven to promote the physical and emotional well-being of women for thousands of years. Yoni steaming supports deep wellness, women’s wisdom, herbal medicine, and feminine power.
Steaming is part of the Maya healing lineage and is used to cleanse the uterus when there are menstrual difficulties, after birth, and at menopause to completely clean the womb when bleeding has ended. Many women in Central America, India, eastern Europe, and Korea incorporate them into their self-care routines.
The Yoni steam process involves sitting over a steaming pot of medicinal herb-infused water, generally for about 10-30 minutes per session depending on your body’s constitution and menstrual cycle history. As the soothing steam rises and the medicinal herbs gently permeate the vagina of a woman, open the cervix, lubricate the womb, and promote a healthy reproductive system.
In addition, it allows you to regain a sense of connection to your female body, the yoni/uterus, which has often been lost after birth, through unsatisfactory intimate experiences, trauma, abuse, or even just cultural disconnection.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF YONI STEAMS
While no empirical evidence supports these claims, steaming is becoming an increasingly popular self-care practice because of the sense of relaxation it produces.
- Menstruation-related pain, bloating, and exhaustion are significantly reduced.
- Reduce the flow of menstrual blood and dark purple or brown blood at the beginning or end of menstruation.
- Reducing irregular or absent menstrual cycles, especially when combined with Womb and Fertility Massage
- Boosting fertility when combined with Womb and Fertility Massage
- It accelerates healing and tones the reproductive system after birth.
- Helps to clear uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis
- Helpful for pelvic pain, vaginal dryness or tightness, and pain during intercourse
- Trauma & emotional healing + a reconnection to femininity
- Healing postpartum or after a miscarriage or abortion
- Helps heal hemorrhoids
- Pre-menopause cycles are supported
- Relieves vaginal dryness during menopause
- Provides modern day women with a way of connecting to ancestral wisdom of their bodies
- Release of stored emotions & anxiety
- Relieves tension and creates a state of bliss
- Aids in the prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis, and odors by restoring the bacterial and PH balance
Book Your Steam Today
They are available as singular session or as an add-on to the following sessions